On Friday October 2nd through Sunday October 4th, the New Boston Church of Christ hosted a marriage seminar with Dr. Mike Price of Picayune, Mississippi.
The New Boston Church of Christ is a non-profit religious organization that seeks to transform the lives of fallen people into the image of God’s dear Son, Jesus Christ. As such we abide by the teachings of Jesus and His authority as revealed by the Holy Spirit in the Bible and specifically the New Testament. These teachings bring fallen people back into harmony with God’s original purposes and restore the broken relationships between God and humanity and among humanity in the church of Christ. It is our purpose to fulfill God’s purposes by being what God designed us to be. This design is revealed to us in the Bible, and it is our sacred task to diligently practice it in our lives every day. We pray that you will join us in this holy work. Click on the links below to listen to Mike Price’s lessons on marriage and relationships.
11:00 AM – DISCUSSION
12:00 Noon – LIGHT LUNCHEON
12:00 Noon: CONGREGATIONAL POTLUCK
About the Speaker
Dr. Mike Price, Ph.D. is a preacher, licensed counselor, personal worker, and former adjunct professor. His accomplishments include:
- Adjunct professor at Bear Valley Bible Institute for 8 years
- Missionary to Hong Kong, China 1975-1977
- Licensed Clinical Counselor with Advanced Certification/PhD, in Philosophy and Psychology
- Holding marriage enrichment seminars on resolving conflict
- Evangelism seminars
- Director of Freedom In Christ Ministry
- Participated in evangelism campaigns in the United States and overseas
- Lectured in Europe on Philosophy
- Counseled missionary couples in Tanzania, Africa
- Served as an elder and engaging in many other activities through the years to lift up our Lord and savior Jesus Christ.
At present, Mike and his wife Nancy are involved in a mission work in Bogalusa, Louisiana. Mike provides counseling for members of the Church of Christ in South Mississippi and Southeast Louisiana.
Mike and Nancy Price